We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 10/11/2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name, email address and phone number
- Enquiries and any other information you choose to include within our web forms
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To assist you with enquiries
- To improve our products and services
- To send promotional emails about our developments
- Internal record keeping
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- By not submitting your information via any of the website forms e.g. the 'enquiry form' or the 'register for updates' form.
- If you have previously submitted your personal information to us, you may request removal at any time by writing to us at Hilmark Homes, 19 Church Road, Portadown, BT63 5HT, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Hilmark Homes, 19 Church Road, Portadown, BT63 5HT.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Due to the nature of our business it is sometimes necessary to share your information with third parties in order to provide appropiate service levels. Information may be shared in the following, but not limited to, cases:
- When you complete the website enquiry form for any specific development, site or property, your information will be sent to the relevant estate agents for that development, in addition to ourselves.
- If you choose to register for updates for any specific development, your information will be submitted to and stored by Mailchimp whom we use for the purposes of sending promotional emails.